Flashback...

Ate Tina had her post about the history of her blog. Now, I wanna share to you mine.

When I was just finished in my 3rd Year in High School, I came across a tv show plug with their site with the URL that caught my curiosity, which was obviously ".blogspot.com" There came into my mind to go to the Internet café to check my e-mails.

There I checked my e-mail accounts. They were fine, except for those stupid spam. There I typed the address www.blogspot.com
and there it went to Blogger. I went through their tour. They say that Blogger can help 'express thoughts and feelings' by making a 'blog', a personal site. There I thought, what if I can make it out of my 'scrapbook' I made during my 3rd year. There I thought of a name including of the adjective "stellar", which meant 'related to the stars', and was the name of my scrapbook. This came to the first name of this blog, A Stellar Life. (which I will change back to this name after this blog goes out of BETA.)

Here I registered through and made my first post. Here my life made a major turning point...

I was very excited about blogging because I wanna share anything under the stars, not just 'under the sun', as an idiom goes. Here I gave out all my creativity, my whole knowledge to it. I put as many widgets as possible to make my blog attractive.

By August 2006, I thought of making a supplementary blog for this blog, so, I made my 2nd Blogger blog, which was initially called "The Stellar Diaries". Since I made this a private blog today, you may see my first post with permissory access. This post was about the college course I plan to apply.

My blog was 'dormant' in some way or another, until I came up with one girl whose blog was so beautiful, I always came to comment her posts regularly. She is Kristina Marie Suelto. I was so inspired with her that I came to post more and more. I became more open-minded, which brought up to the birth of my Friendster account on November 2006. When I opened my Friendster, in just one week, I had 25 friends and now, at this time of posting, more than 250. That's how my acquaintances and friends love me because I befriend them, too. :-)

By January 2007, I made a Friendster blog, entitled A Stellar Friend.

By that same month, a certain boy named Jan Dave Dequito invited me to join MySpace via Friendster. I was interested and opened my MySpace account. For now, I still have less than 10 friends, including Dave. I am still waiting and searching for friends right now.

Just last month, I opened my Multiply account to have a new place for my reviews, photos, my favourite music and video.

Now that I joined MyBlogLog, my blog is widening its horizons to the reading public, and these readers sent me messages of appreciation. They all like and love my blog. They even joined me to some sites to broaden up my blog more. I am so happy, in spite of some reminders of reformatting this blog.

I know that this blog will be the most appreciated of all. I know that in this young age of mine, I can still make lives stellar. My brillance will forever linger on.

God Bless You. May all your wishes come true.


KENNETH


Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth