Happy Anniversary!!!

Free Comments and Graphics at pYzam.com
Hello there, folks! My blog is in its FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!


It's been quite a while after I posted great entries... :-)



I know...things should be great... :-) People love my blog. My blog loved them too. :-)



Anyways, I visited Mati, Davao Oriental last weekend to attend the Porio Clan Family Reunion. I was with my father and my younger sister.



The trip in and out Mati was the most exciting part of the visit. You pass through zigzag roads and venture through RURAL ENVIRONS. :-) I love to see the Davao Gulf and the Pujada Bay through the zizzag coastal highways. The trip itself was so BREATHTAKING!

There we went into Mati proper and see the still-rural flavour of that centre of the town. (But except that it now has Jollibee in it.) There we proceeded to the beach resort we headed to.
(see the pics at http://stellarboy.multiply.com/)

That's just it muna, folks. I have to make preparations for my moving to the UP Mindanao Elias B. Lopez Hall Dorm. You know what, this will be the start of something new.

Have a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! God bless you!

KENNETH

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth