Summer is About to Be Over...

Hi guys!


I wanna reach my 100th post pronto!!! >:-)

Summer is about to be over! Maybe I'll suggest Ate Tina could revise her header message as...

"Schooltime Guys! Summer is out...the rain is pouring..."

:-p

As I said in my last post, I went to Mati, Davao Oriental last weekend to experience a great rural encounter with my co-members of the Porio Clan. They were so fun and funny... (can you tell the difference?)

The physical feature of the Porios? Well, medium to dark complexion, medium stature, a broad nose...et cetera

The disposition of the Porios? Umm...joyful, loves to care for others, keeps their selves in the midst of poverty, etc.

Social status? Most of them were successful entrepreneurs, businessmen. But generally middle-class. :-)

Anyways, in the midst of all odds, the Porio clan will never be broken, we will still be a happy FAMILY!!! :-D

After the reunion, and the tiring journey back to Davao, I realised that I got 'super' tanned by the sun and I have to go to the affair at Grand Men Seng Hotel. I have to deliver my speech ad lib! (the speech was prepared (it came from my graduation speech), but I have to speak it right away...) But I was confident.

Anyways, I won First Place during the Davao Filipino-Chinese Women's Association's Chinese Academic Contest last March 2, 2007. Great thing for a pure Pinoy like me.

During my acceptance speech I said earlier, I was conscious about the intonations of every Chinese character. But thank God, I spoke my speech right, and I delivered it right! :-) People were amazed by my speech.

You know what, I'm already famous in the Chinese academic community here in Davao. I will keep this passion for Chinese burning. I thank the Lord for that. :-)

Within the week, I was working in my Alma Mater, Colegio de San Ignacio, to make a book about basic Chinese conversation from a book we borrowed from Davao Central High School. I have to finish before I move to UP Mindanao in Mintal. It was a stressful thing to do. Really. But it will be worth it.

But next week, I will move to UP Mindanao. My newest journey will take its beginning. I will strive to achieve my goals.

Good luck guys! Enjoy your school life!

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth