Hello There!

Dear friends,

Welcome to the New Stellar Life Blog!

I am so happy to see you!

It has been a long time since I have made this lively blog. I would never forget how it was when it was just a plain new blog. :-) Now, I have lived into blogging. :-) Sobra, I just can't explain the feeling.

I chose the TicTac layout because I was just awe-inspired by the 'new' super-modern design of the reformulated Palmolive Naturals shampoo. It looks so stunning. Wala lang. :-p

Since I only have limited time, I'll tell you more stories when I come back, ok?

KENNETH

P.S. Thanks for supporting my blog, MyBlogLog readers!



Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth