I Miss Having Our OWN Computer

When we still have our computer way back my childhood, I used to play on it a lot. Yes, I was really a computer geek: making commands in MS-DOS/Command Prompt (Yes, I learned to use MS-DOS when I was just 3-1/2 years old!), making weird PowerPoint Presentations, and play games. Me and my other siblings all go loco whenever my dad used to tell the password/access code to the computer so we can play. But all was gone when our computer got 'fried' and became 'obsolete'.

I truly miss having our OWN computer because being here in the Internet café is already time-wasting, energy-consuming, and money-trashing. Yes, I admit to that now. But I still wanna go here because Net connections are too 'wasting' in our parents' part too.

I'm currently editing my Multiply site and uploading photos from my cellphone through MMS e-mail. I'm glad that my batchmates and schoolmates readily accepted my invite to join as my contacts. :-)

Also, I am reading through the Wikipedia entries of the video games Half-Life and Starcraft, the video game I was in craze about long before during that time. Nah, it's long gone and I'm about to live life on my own. Studies are way too harsh nowadays. But I'm still curious on the names of the enemies of Half-Life are...and there I found it. :-)

I will truly miss this. I'll be sure I can own one next time. :-)


Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth