Another Week Has Come...



Dear Friends,

My mom's all OK now and she's out of the hospital. Thanks for the prayers.

~*~

It's another week back here in UP Mindanao and there are lot of activities get along with:

1. August 28, 2007: The Final Blow of "Panagtinigiay sa Utok 2007", the USC week-long super quiz bowl. There will be a recognition ceremony for the volunteers of the USC. I will need to attend this, if time constraints will not bother me.

2. August 31-September 1, 2007: The much awaited University-wide sports fest of UP Mindanao, DULA! Since I'm part of the cheerdance of my course, BS Comp Sci, I'll expect looooooong practices that may take to the wee hours of the night...

3. August 31, 2007: My sister Chelsea Salvina's 8th Birthday! I hope I can visit back home to see Chelsea.

~*~

September is fast approaching, so expect another edition of In the Horoscope for Cancer, Goat and Life Number One.

~*~

If you're on Multiply, check out my new photos and artworks that I will post next week.

~*~

Expect more of a Stellar Life by the 3rd Quarter of 2007. So, don't miss it!

That's all for now. Bye-bye.

KENNETH

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth