A Nice Time...


Dear friends,

It's another chance to visit and spend time at my suki Internet café back in Buhangin, Davao City. :-) I really miss to use Windows XP but I've now used to Mandriva Linux. :-)

This an eXclusive view of the lyrics of YoungMah's "It's Not Easy", in which YoungMah herself sent me. (how nice. :-) )


It's Not Easy
by YoungMah of Davao Tribe

I.
Let me tell you, let me show you,
my assurance to be with you,
always and fo' ever be with you,
never leave you, never fool you...
Even if you're not here wit me,
I'll still give u, a piece of me,
all yo' problems, I will solve 'em,
I don't mind how much I offered..

Rap 1:
But itz killin' me and now i'm feelin lonely cuz u make me blame on mah self that what I have done was stupid..No, I think I'm not meant for you! It's so sad that I can't touch u! You're not listenin' now.. You're ignoring my vow!

Choruz:
And it's not easy..to pretend im busy.. to pretend I can't see.. and just forget you and me.. we, all the memories.. our souvenirs..

Can we talk now? Listen to me, Isn't it enough for me to say I'm sorry.. please accept.. my apology.. please believe me.. me.. yeah..

II.
Let me love you, let me give you, all the things you, want and dream to, own, I'll keep you like a precious stone.. put you in my chest, so you'll never be alone..
Then, I told you, all my feelings,
but it seemed my love had a tragic ending,
you walked away, without any words to say,
I didn't even have a chance to plea and ask for you to stay.. hey..

Rap 2:
Now u make me feelin' dizzy, u make me feelin' angry, thinking of u makes me crazy, oh i think it's mah fault maybe, cuz mah mouth never knows how to shut up, so i gave it up, chattin' all the happenings, between the two of us..

Repeat: Cho, Rap1&2, and choruz

*break it down*


Go YoungMah and Davao Tribe! I hope the Crazy Drunk Guy have understood the lyrics and repost about the song (taga-Pisay rin siya.)

~*~
It thinks it's enough for today. There's still more time for tomorrow. Bye for now.

KENNETH

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth