Contemplations...

Dear friends,

May I would like to help me in praying for my mother, Jessica H. Porio, in her safe recovery from Dengue Fever. She has been hospitalised yesterday due to complications of this illness.

If you would like to share prayers, please give me a POST FEEDBACK(Comment), and NOT in the CBox. I would like to make these prayer as thoughtful as possible.

Please help us in surviving this challenge.


~*~

It's another day here in UP Mindanao.

Tomorrow is the MATH17 4th Long Exam. I still have to work with the problem set our instructor gave us.

Also, I still have to work with my SSP subjects. In SSP2, I still haven't outlined my report to produce visual aids and get acquainted with my report. In SSP4, I must prepare for the next Long Exam this September.

~*~

I had my Student Routine Interview a while ago in the Office of Student Affairs. I was being interviewed by Ma'am Pamela Flores. We got into experiences while in UP to very sensitive personal issues, in which I cannot share to you.

~*~

Please pray for me, too, in surviving many challenges I carry now. In these difficult times, I need people who can let me feel that I can go on.

God Bless You.

KENNETH

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth