Success and Failures

Dear friends,

It's another day in UP Mindanao.

Last Wednesday, we recieved the results of our MATH17 3rd Long Exam. I am happy that I got a high mark in the exam...81% :-D However, I failed in my MST3 1st Long Exam... 54% :-( Maybe I'll improve more when I study more.

Last Thursday, we then recieved the results of our SSP4 1st Long Exam (that exam took a "loooooooong" time on that Saturday afternoon.) I am also happy that I got a high mark in that exam...80%. In our class, I was (perhaps) the 4th highest, preceded by, what I should call them...the "Pisay Trio", Gus Kali Oguis, Jon Henly Santillan and Karen Rachel San Pablo (which, in fact, got a grade of 97%). Majority of Sir Raffy's classes who answered the exam failed.

Better luck next time.


Anyways, I am having another tough week. I got a quite big amount of difficulty answering the MST1 2nd Exam, and I'm uncertain about my SSP2 1st Exam.

(Oh, Lord Jesus, help me...)

~*~
I made major changes in my blog. I now added a Search tool, a Chat Box, Featured Videos (I now feature the performance of my fellow CompSci Freshies in the Freshman Night last July 27, 2007.), a Flash pet dog named "iggy", new Featured Music (Now, I feature soothing music with a touch of water) and updated header images.

Perhaps, I'll change my layout by September. Check out for more updates.

~*~

So, that's all for now, folks. Bye for now.

KENNETH

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth