Recovery is Such a Good Thing

Dear friends,

It's another great week in UP Mindanao.

I got my SSP2 & MST1-Chemistry examination results. As usual... (*sighs in disbelief*)...

Basta,
babawiin ko na lang ang mga mabababang marka sa akin. MST1 will have its Physics part next week. I'll study harder for this time. I'll make a long reaction paper on any issue regarding Asia in SSP2, and make a reaction paper about the National Geographic documentary we watched awhile ago.

It will be a greater battle. However, recovering from a past battle from that past half of the First Semester will be such a great thing for me, and for others who still can't have their grades to the average.

~*~

I joined in the Cheer-dance Competition for DULA 2007. I have to make a draft for the cheers/yells for our performance. We'll practice real hard next week to familiarize the cheers and to master the steps.

Another sacrifice to be made.

~*~

Tomorrow will be the Statistics Quiz at the College of Science and Mathematics at 5:30 pm onwards. I registered (we are required to register for extra credits in our Math subjects.)

Truly, it's another sacrifice because I will go home late since Friday, August 17, is declared a special Holiday for Davao City in celebration of the Kadayawan sa Dabaw Festival.

So, that all for now. Cheerio!

KENNETH


Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth