Boring Monday...

What a boring Monday...

I just opened a Wikipedia account. I am just darned sad about the Wikipedia entry about the Univerisity of the Philippines, Mindanao. It's just a short four-paragraph entry, and it's not even regarded as a stub! I wanna make it more lengthy than it is now. It's a premiere institution, you know.

~*~

Last Saturday, we had the super-lengthy SSP4 examinations. It was a mind-boggling exam indeed. Lots of reasoning to make and our opinions and knowledge count. ;-/

~*~

Nothing super special about my blog... except that I already made a poll about your favourite fragrance tone. Read on in the Communication section.

~*~

It will be another week of fun, excitement, worries, and survival. See you again as I end this super short entry.

KENNETH


Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth