A Weekend at School...Far from Home

Dear friends,

It's my first weekend staying at EBL. I have to meet with the UP Min University Student Council tomorrow because I joined in their Secretariat Committee. (*sighs*) I don't have that much money in my wallet anymore. :-( But, I'll try to save. (I saved my money in going home.)

~*~

I skimmed through the UPCAT 2007 results and searched for the results of my fellow CompSci studes and looked if some were not originally qualified as a BS Computer Science student in UP Mindanao (and know their full name).

Karen Rachel J. San Pablo, from Philippine Science High School - Southern Mindanao Campus, the UP Min freshie who had the highest UPG (University Predictive Grade) in UPCAT 2007 was not originally qualified for UP Min. She was actually qualified for the BS Food Technology in UP Diliman! (wow! Nag-FoodTech sana siya dito... pero usually daw, ang nagkaroon ng Highest UPG na nag-enroll sa UP Min ay nag-CompSci. Good thing. :-) )

Her Pisay-SMC fellows Jon Henly O. Santillan and Gus Kali R. Oguis are originally qualified for BS Computer Engineering and BS Physics, both in UP Diliman, respectively! ('Galing ang taga-Pisay!) :-)

Our mate from Abra, James Ephraim M. Tabilla, was originally qualified for BS Development Communication in UP Los Baños. (No wonder he speaks very well.)

Algie May O. Tiempo, should have been a BS Biology stude here in UP Mindanao. (uhh...)

Kate Danielle D. Kuan, should have been a BS Agribusiness Economics stude, still in UP Min. (naku! dyan sya dapat!)

...I still have to memorize everyone so I would know... :-/

But generally I think most of us are originally qualified BS CompSci in UP Min... :-)

Anyways, see you next time!

KENNETH
Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth