Rewarding Friendships

Dear friends,

I just tried Imeem and I am so happy that I found streaming music. :-) For this time, I feature sampler jazz instrumentals. I just love the vibe of jazz because I am well-inspired by African-Americans who ventured to invent this type of music. I am still improving my Imeem site.

(Can you help me find someone related to me to be my Imeem friend? Can you help me find classical music samplers?)

~*~
I am happy that I've befriended some people in the Office of Student Affairs: the EBL dorm (Student Housing Section) manager, Ma'am Liza; the Counseling & Testing Section head, Ma'am Pamela; EBL Houseparent, Kuya Allan; University Nurses, Nurse Cet-cet & Nurse Weng; and Ate Ivy, Front Desk. I still have need know more of Dr. Eve Ayson, the Director, and Ma'am Jane, who manages the Scholarships & Financial Assistance Section. (But I've acquianted them...)

~*~

I've recovered from the failures in MATH17. I have just improved in my skills in solving linear equations in 2 variables - graphical, substitution, and elimination. I believe it's just a matter of perseverance, knowledge, and interest. I hope I can still remember the lessons Sir Ramil had
taught us back in CDSI.
I realised that what he learned was just an introduction to College Algebra & Trigonometry, and Calculus, in which we will be learning in the next semester.

(We will eventually be introduced into Calculus functions in MST3.)
~*~
I am still improving on my Stoichiometry skills in MST1. I still have to improve on balancing equations, solving concentration of solutions, molarity & molality, and so on. I will need help of my fellow CompSci studes.

~*~

OK, it's back to normal life. See you again! Cìao!

KENNETH


Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth