Makes Me Wonder...




Dear Friends,

It's July 2007 and it's another week of classes here in UP in Mindanao.

CompSci freshmen here are super excited and worried about the 2nd MATH17 long exam. Cramming is imminent. :-/

~*~

I found a site that can translate names into Chinese (including a surname!) The result of my name was that name above. In Mandarin, it's pronounced Pan Kang Ning. Pan is the surname (in Filipino-Chinese surnames, it's Pua); Kang means "peaceful, quiet, happy" and Ning means "peaceful, calm". But my given name is He Ping, as you see on My Chinese Name corner.

~*~

Like Ate Tina's blog entry, I tried to Google myself with the phrase "Kenneth loves". Here's what "I" love, according to Google.

-Kenneth loves to kick balls around when he's walking. Sometimes when he's sitting up too. (what?! I hate kicking balls, soccer balls, footballs, etc (unless my subject will be PE2). and the thing called 'balls'! (ewwwwwwwwwwww!)

-Kenneth loves his fiancé and they're happily hitched! (I never had fiancés and have not had a commitment with a girl-friend!)

-Kenneth loves White T-Shirts. (Umm...not quite. I love BLUE t-shirts)

-Kenneth loves dearly. (true...true...)

-Kenneth loves ointments rigidly. (Ummm...when I do hilot on my mom.)

- Kenneth loves to ride bikes. (I never tried to ride a bike yet.)

-Kenneth's loves are simple. (yes... it's true. nothing complicated.)

-Kenneth loves "The Sword" (never watched it yet.)

-Kenneth loves niggers. (they're 'Black people' to be exact. I'm not a racist and I should call them ' people of African-descent')

-Kenneth loves computers and video games. (SUPER TRUE!!! But not all video games. I just retro games. PONG, anyone?)

-Kenneth loves to read. (SUPER TRUE again! I really love to read!)

-Kenneth loves Dog Beach in San Diego, California. (Never visited, but Pinoy beaches are EXCELLENT!)

-Kenneth loves "me" (The question is, who's "me"?)

-Kenneth loves enlightenment; silence. (yes...I love to wind down and be inspired.)

-Kenneth loves super heroes. (yup, especially DC Comics'.)

-Kenneth loves to dance. (yes, but have never showed to anyone this hidden talent. (I wanna join the UP Min Kombuyahan!!!))

-Kenneth loves to play the guitar. (haven't tried playing it yet.)


See you around!

KENNETH

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth